Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One More Sleep ...

Sure hope we're ready on time.
Oh, we'll be OK ...
I just always get antsy before a flight.
"What have I forgotten?"
"What if the plane crashes?"
Just little naggy doubts, you know.  Nothing serious.
Went for a massage session this morning -- wow, did I ever need that!
I walked in singing, "I neeeeeeeeeeed you to knead to me."
We enjoy giggling!  Laughter is good for the soul.
Once that therapy was done, I ran some errands (last minute stuff for the trip).
Got home and started frantically packing.
Now it's done.
And I can relax.
Drinky-poo time as John says.
Not sure I'll post from Halifax -- depends on how things are going.
In any event, I will post on our return, which is October 6th.
So, if nothing else, you'll hear from me on the 7th of October.

No comments: