Monday, September 7, 2009

Only 10:00am and I'm already Pooped ...

Had a reasonably good night last night.
Don't recall really coming to consciousness at any point so I must have slept right through.
But I woke this morning really sore and stiff again.
Not pain really -- just sore and stiff.
Again, it worked itself out once I was up and about.
So maybe the answer is ....
... don't sleep?
Nah, that obviously is not the solution.
Anyway, I have started to put the bathroom back together again.
John got to that project right away this morning so the shelf in there is fixed (and won't be coming down again in this lifetime).
But it's only 10:00am and I've run out of gas.
So now I'll take a break and wait for my energy level to rise to an appropriate point to go back at it again.
I guess the basement storage area is waiting yet again ...

No comments: