- Because I'm sleeping better, I'm naturally waking feeling more refreshed than I used to.
- Because I'm waking feeling refreshed, I'm ready to face the day (that's a treat!).
- Because I'm ready to face the day, my old "up and at 'em Adam Ant" attitude is resurfacing.
- Because I have no pain, I CAN DO.
- Because I can do, I MUST DO.
- But "do" what? Doesn't matter.
Point is -- I can do! And when I do, I do as though I am a whirling dervish. It is, apparently, my nature -- and these new meds appear to be letting the "old me" return. Watch out world, here I come!