Sunday, September 6, 2009

Difficult Night Again

Woke every hour and a half, two hours last night.
Very stiff and sore.
Couldn't seem to get comfortable.
Once I was up and about this morning though, I limbered up and I feel pretty good now.
I'm tired, but I'm not stiff and sore.
No pain, especially.
Guess everyone has a bad night once in a while.
I'm taking R&R days today and tomorrow (although I do have to run an errand today or we will have no milk).
I will, however, have to remember to do those stretches so I don't stiffen up again.
Ooooooops.
Interesting isn't it?
One must rest to recover from the abuses one heaps on oneself.
But one must not remain stationary -- keep those muscles moving because if one does not move, one will not be able to move ...
R&R days are critical -- but stretches are imperative to my ability to move at all!
My meds (Lyrica and most especially Cesamet) can only work their magic if I do my part!
In other news:
My boys lost their game last night (6-4 to the Yankees).
So now they are 15 games under .500 (60 - 75).
All they need do now is win 21 of the 27 games left this season.
Voila -- they finish with a .500 season!!!!!!
Ha Ha sometimes I am so funny!
Good luck my beloved Blue Jays -- you're gonna need it!

No comments: