Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Household Travails Continue

Oh dear when does it end?
There's a saying, "If you own your own home, you deserve it."
How fitting these days.
We haven't yet returned everything to "normal" from our water leak and ...
... the shelf in my bathroom storage closet came tumbling down.
Yup.
Kaput.
So now all my off-season clothing is piled high on my bed (have to find somewhere else for them before bedtime tonight).
The bathroom is a disaster -- every flat surface in the room is now filled with contents of the shelves.
Just another project to add to the list.
In Other News:
My boys won their game today -- big time! Made the Yankees look like the Bad News Bears.
So now they just need 19 more wins out of the next 26 -- piece of cake, as they say in the business.

No comments: