Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Saw my Doctor Today

He's not the least bit concerned about anything with respect to me.

My fibro is being well managed with the Lyrica and the Cesament.

We discussed all my issues.

He feels that the appetite suppressant effect will settle down (as do so many things with drug side effects).

He gave me a requisition to have my blood clotting abilities measured so we can see if anything sinister is going on in that department.

He gave me a mitt-full of new prescriptions to cover me off for the next three months (my massage and physio prescriptions both come up for renewal in that intervening timeframe).

I had an 8:45am appointment -- I left there at 9:20am.

That, I want to tell you, is a record!

My doctor's office has become a modicum of efficiency of late.

I don't know what's happened -- but I like it.

Having left there at 9:20am, it took me until noon to get home because I made several stops en route.

I took care of things around here (unpacked from having been in the city overnight, etc) and sat down to read the newspapers.

Yeh, sure.

I fell asleep at I have no idea what time.

Woke at 5:50pm.

OK, John woke me at 5:50pm so I could catch the last, most important, segment of the political program that we like.

So here we it sit -- 7:00 pm and the ball game has started.

John is cooking supper and Doc is about to take the mound against the Yankees.

Let's see if he can pull off a win for these guys!

No comments: