Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 4 of Doing Nothing

And I think I'll actually achieve it today!
Yep.
I'll probably actually do nothing today.
Well, a very good friend is making it really easy for me to do nothing today.
Lunching at 11:30am -- which means I have to leave home by 11:00am, so that will greatly help my cause (because of my need for rest breaks, I'll have to be in the shower by 10:00am).
The place where we'll meet closes at 3:00pm so our "lunch" can't extend beyond that hour.  Although the last time we met there, we simply sat outside and continued our gabfest for another hour or so before we moved across the street to where she was parked, and propped ourselves against her car while we talked.  I think I got home at around 5:00pm that time.
John called last night, and he asked what I was doing today.  When I told him who I was lunching with, his response was, "Oh, ok, I won't bother looking for you tomorrow then."
Anyway, by the time I get back from this lunch I'll certainly not start "doing" anything productive around here.
So, thank you friend, for helping meet my goal for at least one of my alone time days!

No comments: