Thursday, September 17, 2009

Getting Ready to Travel

John is leaving for Saskatchewan on Monday morning -- really, really early (we will have to leave here before 5:00am).
He is busily readying whatever he needs for the trip (clothing, gun, ammo, dog, etc).
We'll get him to the airport on time and once he leaves, my time is my own for six days.
He returns on Sunday, September 27th.
Four days later, we leave for Halifax to attend a wedding (at least I now have something to wear for that).
Needless to say, I'd really like to know that everything for the Halifax trip is in order before John leaves on Monday (ie what my husband is wearing for said wedding).
Yeh, we're getting there.
Sort of.
Still have to do some shopping for both trips.
And of course, there are still "issues" around here that were supposed to be completed before John leaves on Monday.
Saturday is now a wash-out because of other, unforeseen, commitments that have arisen.
That leaves the rest of today, tomorrow and Sunday to get lots done. 
Time is running out.
Oh dear, my fingers may have to do some walking next week.
In Other News:
My boys blew it again last night -- threw away the game in late innings.
So now, they are 14 games under .500 with only 16 games left to play.

No comments: