Monday, September 7, 2009

Got the Bathroom Finished

Finally, after numerous rest breaks, the bathroom is returned to its proper state.
I cannot believe the frequency of breaks that I have to take for these exercises -- it really is quite discouraging!
But at least I know that Cesamet is still doing it's thing because I have no pain.
In any event, the bathroom is done now, and the closet is sooooooooo much cleaner than it was.
This proved to be an excellent opportunity to review the clothing that was hanging in there and vet the closet of stuff that hasn't actually seen my body in many years and won't ever see my body again.
I also found stuff in the back corners of the shelves that I didn't know I had (common phenomenon that we've all experienced at one time or another).
Isn't it funny how there's almost always a silver lining to be found in these disasters?
So at least the bathroom is done now.
Tomorrow, back to the basement storage area.
In Other News:
My boys dropped today's game.
Only 25 games left to turn their fortunes around!

No comments: