Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Breaking News ....

News Flash ...
Just in case you haven't heard
MJ (Michael Jackson for the uninitiated) died of a lethal dose of propofol (aka diprivan.)
No! Are you kidding me?
Did you hear the list of drugs that he was given BEFORE the anaesthetic was administered?
I guess the man is no longer with us!
You or I would be gone too if we took that much stuff and THEN allowed someone to pump diprivan into our veins. (MJ apparently routinely allowed the drug to be pumped into him. BUT by the time it was actually administered that morning, was he in any cognitive state to truly give consent?)
Heck, I'd probably be gone BEFORE the anaesthetic was given if I took what he had reportedly been given over the course of that night!
Where the heck did that doctor get his licence?
Amazing what someone will do for $150,000US a month!
I wonder if, now, in retrospect, that doctor still thinks it was all worth it?

No comments: