Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Will I Ever Learn?

I have this problem. And I have had it all my adult life. I wonder if I will ever learn.
You see, once I feel "good" I "do things."
And today, I feel good, after three days of feeling really awful.
So, I'm trying to do things. Not much, you realize. Just pick up around the house, get ready to go into Ottawa tomorrow (I changed my pick up date for my car to tomorrow from today -- I will explain later).
It is only 10:45am and I am totally out of gas. Finished. Kaput. Done for. Gotta go lie down.
This business of chronic fatigue really sucks! If I am better, I should be able to "do things" -- not much, you realize, just little tiny things. All I want is to be like a normal person who can last beyond three hours in a day! Is that asking too much?
I know that I am supposed to pace myself -- I wonder if I will ever learn how to do that!

No comments: