Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 2 on the Bike

I've done my second day on the exercise bicycle -- five minutes, with the TENs machine attached. I followed it up with ice on my groin, which was really necessary because my inner thighs were burning with pain by the time I finished. I must admit though, the five minutes didn't seem very long today. It's amazing how quickly one can "adjust" to these things.
I have to go into Ottawa again today -- doctor's appointment to discuss that new pain med that the rheumatologist suggested. My appointment is for 10:45am so if all goes to plan, I should see my doctor by about noon, if I'm lucky. It has always bothered me that the wait times are so long, guaranteed! Even when I have an early morning appointment (8:15am), it can easily be 9:30am before I actually see the doctor. How on earth can an office get so far behind so early in the day?
Anyway, that is what I have in store for today so now I have to finish getting ready -- don't want to head into the big city with bear naked ear balls again!

No comments: