Tuesday, September 14, 2010

View from my kitchen window

We've got lumber!
Yes we do.
It arrived yesterday afternoon.

The photo was again taken from the deck, because I wanted to capture the full shot (difficult from the kitchen window).
But the point is, we've got lumber!
Builder man will be here this morning.
And this morning's paper provided me some insight into what I can expect for the next few months.
My horoscope for today declares:
"In the next few months, your home scene might undergo increased tension because of irritability with people at home, but more likely (and hopefully) because of renovations and repair projects.  Whatever the case, increased activity on the home-front is guaranteed."
Wow.  How perceptive!
I go for a massage this afternoon, which I desperately need (not having had physio for the past three weeks) and tomorrow I go for my steroid injection in my right hip.  Hopefully, my physical state will start improving before the home-front chaos gets really bad.

No comments: