Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 6 of my Alone Time

Well, here we are, on my penultimate day of alone time.
And it looks like I'll actually spend it doing nothing.
Ta da!!!!!!
'Bout time, I say.
Last Sunday, my little chickadee lent me a book to read while I vegged this week, but I have to be finished it when I see her tomorrow so she can return it to the library (she has another to lend me for our Toronto trip next week).  I'm within 100 pages of the end now, so I plan to finish the book today.  It's a fascinating read -- "House Rules" by Jodi Picoult.  I highly recommend it for anyone who has an interest in gaining a better understanding of the autism spectrum.  Picoult has done an amazing job with this book.
I didn't get to all the chores I had hoped to tackle during this week of freedom, but time flies so fast when one is having fun!
In any event, I am today going to sit and veg -- finally.

No comments: