Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quick Update ...

This will have to be quick.
I arrived home from an overnight in the big city (oil change for car and haircut for me yesterday; doctor's appointment this morning) around 11:00am.
Had a meltdown en route home -- by the time I got here I was near basket case (long story but suffice to say that when I get too far behind in the lack of sleep department, well ...)
In any event, my former boss-man and another friend are about to arrive for a delectable dinner and visit (to which we have been looking so forward for the past week).
My house is a mess due to "construction on hold" status -- that will finally really get going tomorrow when they pour the concrete for the footings.
I'll start my "view from my kitchen window" series tomorrow.
But as of today, it still looks like it did back on 1 September:
Gotta go rest until our guests arrive.
Or at least try.
Later.

No comments: