Saturday, November 21, 2009

Yikes -- I'm Running out of Time

Here we are almost 1st December and I'm not nearly approaching ready for you-know-what.
Normally, in years gone by, I would finish my Christmas shopping on Remembrance Day.
Because that day was a holiday for us from work but the children had to go to school, my sister and I used to take that afternoon to run around like mad fools and do our shopping without kids in tow.
In more recent years, while I didn't always finish by November 11th, I was usually well on my way by that date.  But that has always been by target date.
You see, I don't like the crowds of December shopping, so I try to stay away from the stores at that time of year as much as I can.
But I guess that won't be happening this year.
I have barely got my list made and it's already November 21st (although I DID buy a couple of gifts while we were in Halifax)!
I'm thinking I'd better get busy.
Gotta go.
I have to decide on a picture for our Christmas card.  I really should get that project under way too!

No comments: