Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sleep-over Night in Ottawa

I'm heading into Ottawa today.
I have both physiotherapy and dental appointments this afternoon.
Then I go see my little chickadee and my beautiful boy.
He and I will wander around their local library while his Mom donates blood.
Then we'll go to Wendy's for supper, as was decided during our telephone discussion on Monday evening.
Tomorrow morning, he and I will go for our "bonding breakfast" before I deliver him to school (actually to the school's on-site day care centre).
From there I'll go and meet a friend for coffee (a stop-over that will likely extend to about a three-hour visit -- we like to talk).
THEN I'll head home.
So to my fanbase who get on my case when I don't post for 24 hours -- please don't look for another update before tomorrow evening or possibly Friday morning.
It should be at least that long before I find another issue to adopt, shouldn't it?

No comments: