Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This really sucks!

OK, so it's only 9:50am and I have already used up all my energy reserve for the day. I have showered, done my hair, got dressed, made breakfast, cleaned up from breakfast, and now I have to head out for a day of appointments in Ottawa. Well, let's be honest, a day of one appointment in Ottawa (physiotherapy, which I need desperately) and a few stops to make on my way home. But that's enough when I'm already out of energy.
Truth be known, I am tired of being tired! And I'm tired of being sore all over. I would love to wake up one morning and not be aching all over; or, to know that the aching will dissipate as the day goes on. But that doesn't happen for me. In my case, the more I do, the worse my pain gets. And I know that's not the way it's supposed to be. But that is my reality -- every day; day in, day out. It just doesn't get any better; it just gets "some days not quite so bad as others."
And that sucks!

No comments: