Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Off to a Good Start

Today looks like it might be a good day, in the scheme of things.
I had my usual wake-two-or-three-times night -- my hips really aren't happy these days so I have to accept that. But I woke just before 6:00am this morning and my pain level is "not bad" which means it is bearable. So that is good, for me.
On today's agenda -- get back to my family tree research. I haven't done enough of that lately and I'm getting itchy to return to it. The 1911 UK Census returns are available, for a fee, and I just have to search for my peripheral family members who were left back in England. Eventually, I'll actually produce that book I keep promising to put together. I'm not really sure who I would be doing this book for since, in my family, I seem to be the only one who is interested in this stuff. I call it "looking for my dead people." If you think about it, that is exactly what family tree research is. Of course, in my case, I've had more luck finding live people than dead; but that's a whole different story.

No comments: