Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Long Day Ahead of Me

After another rather rough night, I am facing a long day again today.
This is my physio day, so I will be leaving home at about 10:15am. When I finish there, I have to stop at a friend's place to deliver tax papers (yes, folks I do income taxes!). I will stay for a short visit. Then it's off to the computer store to deliver my old laptop to have it assessed: do we replace the keyboard and reformat the drive and start over with a "new" laptop, or do we junk it? Of course, if we are keeping it, that begs the question: what the heck for? I just bought a new, super duper wide-screen laptop that makes the other one, which is a mere five years old, look like a dinosaur.
Anyway, after the computer store, I have to go and pick up my repaired hearing aid -- finally! It will be really nice to have that back, let me tell you. Then I will head home via Carleton Place where I will make a couple of returns at some shops there.
That should place me back home between 3:30 and 4:00pm -- just over five hours on the road! I wonder where that fits on the activity scale?

No comments: