Monday, April 13, 2009

Frustration

So, here we are, it is 5:00pm and I've done nothing today but get frustrated. Why you might ask? I've spent the day trying to manouevre my way around the Google Blog/G-mail site to make sure it operates the way I want (or more to the point, make sure it is NOT operating in ways that I don't want). There is a significant learning curve associated with this endeavour!
All the while I'm concentrating so intently, I'm trying to ignore the intense pain running up and down both legs. It doesn't matter what position my legs are in, they ache; the only difference is degree.
I have to pull the plug on the amount of time I can sit here in from of this computer on any given day, so this will be it for today. Besides, it's ball season again and tonight's game airs at 8:00pm so by the time we get supper behind us, I'll have a game to occupy my senses.
Til later

No comments: