Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Difficult Night after a Long Day.

Well, I had a difficult night last night -- which is what usually happens after a long day.
It seems that when I put my body through the type of abuse that yesterday represented, I pay the price during the night with not being able to get comfortable. Once again, after a five hour jaunt to and from Ottawa, I arrived home in a state of severe exhaustion. My body simply cannot endure such a basic outing, which is a crying shame. I was exhausted to the point of being too tired to eat dinner. And I forgot to take care of an on-line financial transaction that had to be arranged last night, which ended up costing me a service charge this morning -- and that just rots my socks! Then, in spite of being exhausted, I woke up every two hours because my hips were on fire with pain.
This morning, I sent my doctor a message explaining the lack of relief I'm getting from the new meds that he had hoped would work well for me. I told him that, unless he can suggest something else in the interim, I will go back on the other pain med until I see the rheumatologist at the end of May -- and hope he can pull a rabbit out of his hat.

No comments: