Sunday, April 12, 2009

Launch of my Blog

OK, here goes - the launch of my "Living with Fibro" blog. I'm not sure what I will achieve with this venture but only time will tell if anything comes of it.
If you haven't yet read about my 30-year struggle with fibromyalgia, (in the Links section to the right), you should do that before trying to make sense of this blog; otherwise it might sound like the ramblings of a crazy lady. For those of you who don't know what fibromyalgia is, there are also some links to information about the disorder to help you understand its wide-spread ramifications.
I have spent the past few days working on this project and I think I finally have it developed the way I want. It turned out to be a little more time-consuming than I had imagined but isn't that always the way with anything computer-related?

Well, it is now 2:45pm and I have numb-bum from sitting at this computer as long as I have today. For starters, I showered, which took a great deal of my energy. Oh, I just remembered that I put a load of laundry in -- I must go and tend to that!

I found out this morning that 400mg/day of Lyrica most definitely causes extreme leg cramping so I guess I have my answer on that front. I certainly can't continue at that dosage and allow the cramping to get any worse because I won't be able to function if that happens.

I'm very tired now so I'm going to stop here so I can watch the rest of the ball game. I will post again later.

No comments: