Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Weekend Guest

Here are some photos of my recent weekend guest, filling in time until his parents got back from their trip.
He loves having his "own" room at Grandma's place, complete with computer, telephone, and television.

Here he is, talking to his Mom while playing on the computer (and blocking the incoming sun from his eyes).

"Grandma, must you always take my picture?"

Then he gets back to his game.  But of course, he's also watching television!

No wonder he loves "his" room.

2 comments:

ylc said...

Dang, that kid has it made over there. He should go there more often. Was he shading his eyes or trying to hide from the camera?

C. Bonnie Fowler said...

I guess he might have been trying to hide from the camera, but the window does bring in enough light to make it difficult to see the monitor (I usually close the blind).