Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Damned hip pain!

My left hip has decided to give me fits.
All day yesterday, it was causing me nothing but grief; every movement caused a searing pain through my groin.
Hence, I slept extra poorly last night and I've now been up since 4:00am.
With a continuing sore hip.
I chose to cancel my scheduled physiotherapy session because I just couldn't bear the thought of making that trip into the big city.  There's no way I could have endured the drive.  John offered to take me but it still would have meant being in the car for the duration and the ride seems to be as difficult as the drive for me.
So, I've just puttered around the house today, taking care of business (there's always something, isn't there?).
Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, Bonnie. You seem to be having a particularly bad time right now. I don't think that hip surgery can come too soon.

C. Bonnie Fowler said...

I'm beginning to think the same thing Christine, but I still have to wait and see what the surgeon says. My plan is to beg him to move me up the priority list, based on my history and the fact that we've been chasing relief for 10 years (I'm hoping he'll take pity).