Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Busy as a beaver, as the saying goes.
Today, again, I've managed to get all sorts of stuff done (this time, in spite of a left hip joint that is screaming).
John and I are going into the big city in an hour -- I have a 3:30pm appointment to get my shingles vaccination.  Sure hope there's no negative after-effects from it.
Tomorrow is my sleep study to find out if I have sleep apnea so I'll be leaving here by 1:00pm and going first for a physio session.
I had to forego my massage this week because we couldn't schedule anything that worked -- she was fully booked yesterday and couldn't fit me in.  Since I have to go into the city tomorrow, my normal massage day, it didn't make sense for me to have a massage and then drive into the city.  And the only opening she had for today was at 2:00pm, too late for me to get to my 3:30pm appointment in the city.
I switched my physio from Tuesday to Thursday this week because I didn't want to make the trip on Tuesday for physio, on Wednesday for my shingles shot, and then again on Thursday to attend the sleep clinic.
Such machinations and still I couldn't avoid two consecutive days of trips into the city.
Oh well, sometimes you just gotta do what you just gotta do.
On the upside, today John and I will go for dinner before coming home and that is not something we do very often.
And tomorrow, I get to have dinner with MLC, MBB and Pauple before going to the sleep centre.  Usually, when I stay in town, Pauple is at work so I don't really get to visit with him.  It will be nice to have the chance to actually see him this time.
There's always a silver lining in those clouds, isn't there?

No comments: