Monday, March 28, 2011

Finally, some energy

The past couple of days have been horrific.
I really don't like feeling so out of it when I can't put a reason to it.  (I don't like feeling out of it ever, but if there's a known cause, it's a little easier to take, I think.)
Saturday was especially difficult for me.  I don't think I've ever been so completely fatigued as I was on that day.  And I hope to never be that bad again.
Whatever brought it on, it's over now, and for that, I'm grateful.
I emptied the dishwasher while I made breakfast.
I've already put in my ten-minute walk.
I've got a load of laundry on the go.
And I'm mentally doing the packing for our upcoming trip to Toronto (Blue Jays opening weekend, here we come!).  Lists, lists, lists ...
I think that's enough for today.
Now I veg for the rest of the day.
Don't want to overdo a good thing.  Gotta conserve that energy for the Blue Jays!

No comments: