Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Very Quick Update

This will have to be tres quick indeed.
Yesterday I had to do my 16-minute walk indoors because of the rain.  It's truly boring walking circles in the house, let me tell you.
But I did it -- sixteen verrrrry long minutes of walking from the kitchen, through the living room, the dining room, back into the kitchen (thank goodness for open concept!).
Spent the rest of the day working on my ancestry binders; gosh that's a major work in progress!  Wonder if I'll ever get them to where I'm happy with them?
Today, I'm leaving here very soon (like in the next 45 minutes) to go into the big city.
Have to take my car into the shop for warranty work (the damned U-connect has never worked reliably and it's about time it gets fixed!).
My other daughter's mother is going to meet me there and we'll spend the time together (she's on holidays this week so the timing is perfect) until I pick up my car.
Then it's also physio day (which is why I booked the appointment for today, of course).
After physio, I'll head home but I have to make one stop en route to pick up yet more ink for John's super-duper colour printer so he can be ready for a project he's working on.
The fun never stops around here!  Later.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

If you had a bigger house it wouldn't be so boring when you have to walk indoors!

C. Bonnie Fowler said...

You have a keen sense of the obvious, MLC!