Monday, July 6, 2009

Quick Update on my "Bites"

I have to head into Ottawa today for a physio session so this will be quick.
My "bite site" has subsided quite nicely.
Itch is gone.
Welts are way down.
AND I SLEPT LIKE A LOG LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! I am nicely rested this morning, sort of. Actually, I could probably still sleep some more.
Hence, although I should be trying my doctor's new plan this morning (taking an extra capsule of the pain med), I think that will have to wait until the next time I am going into Ottawa.
I already want to go back to bed, I don't think I should take anything that might push that to a need. In the interests of erring on the side of caution, since I don't yet know how I will respond to taking that extra dose, I will wait for more optimum conditions.

No comments: