Sunday, February 26, 2012

Three steps forward ...

... and one step back.
I don't know what's going on but it seems every time I make a bit of progress, up jumps fibro rearing its ugly head.
Then I have to take an enforced day of doing nothing ... and I mean doing nothing!
It's so very frustrating.
This recovery phase has me doing little enough. And I'm sure that is exactly why fibro keeps making its presence known -- too little activity.
So once the fibro flares up, I am prevented from doing even the minimal exercises that I'm supposed to be doing every day.  I just can't manage them.
But if I could do more in a day than just those minimal exercises, fibro wouldn't feel it necessary to appear.
Vicious cycle it seems.
What came first -- the chicken or the egg?
Obviously, it's difficult to find the balance my body needs during this recovery phase.
Fortunately, I see my physiotherapist tomorrow and I'll discuss this conundrum with her.

No comments: