Saturday, February 4, 2012

So close ...

How fleeting that much needed private room has become.
Yesterday the occupational therapist assessed me as a priority need for private accommodation in this esteemed establishment.
The request was quickly approved and I was assigned to the next available room (coming due today, Saturday). 
I was told that I would be moving but I had to understand that should someone arrive who had isolation needs, I would be moved again until another private room surfaced. I accepted the move on that condition.
Not fifteen minutes later, I was told that an admission had arrived who needed the room.
So I lost my private room before I even got there!
But, the next one is mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie,

Wonderful to hear that your hip surgery is done, and that you are on your way to recovery! We were thinking about you while relaxing by one of the small coves of Smithie's Marine Park, Grand Cayman Island (got back late Wednesday evening).

To a speedy recovery,
Claude & Marguerite

C. Bonnie Fowler said...

Thanks Claude and Marguerite ...

... Both for thinking of me whilst on your holiday, and for reading my blog (I had no idea!)

Hope to see you in the not too distant future.

Bonnie