Friday, May 27, 2011

What a fabulous feeling!

Wow, I had a "normal person's" day today!
I did too!
I woke this morning feeling totally refreshed, and raring to go.
By 8:00am, I had baked beans going in the slow cooker, I had read the morning newspaper, I had emptied the dishwasher, I had made oatmeal for breakfast, and I had the makings for our salad ready to be prepared.
By 9:00am, the salad was made, the kitchen was cleaned from breakfast and from having made the salad (and from last night's pots), and I had a load of laundry on the go.
By 10:30am I was back from the grocery store, all items put away and I was ready to sit down and read for the rest of the day.
Now, I would call that a productive morning!
By 3:00pm, that load of laundry was dried, folded and put away.
And I was on supper detail tonight too!
I can't even begin to describe how wonderful it feels to have put in a day like that and not feel dog tired!  I didn't even have a nap today.  Not one!
Just like the good old days, when I used to have a life.
The solution is obvious.  I should have a massage every other day, n'est ce pas?
Too bad I can't afford to do that because I sooooooooooo enjoyed being able to function today.
But now, my friends, it's time to go watch my boys of summer play ball.  I wonder how many innings I'll manage tonight, after the day I've put in today?

No comments: