Thursday, May 6, 2010

Up too early again ...

What the heck do I have to do to sleep past 4:15am?
After a very long day yesterday, I managed to stay awake 'til 10:00pm last night.
And still, here I am ... up for the day much too early.
It's not like I'm getting continuous sleep, either, because -- as you know -- I wake every two / two and half hours to switch sides. 
So really, no matter what, I'm always tired.
And frankly, as the saying goes, I'm tired of being tired.
But I guess this is my life now so I'm simply going to have to learn the art of napping -- a totally foreign concept to me.
This has beein going on long enough to convince me that it is not going to change so I'll have to adapt.  That's all there is to it.
Now on to more interesting matters.
Yesterday, as part of my busy day, I stopped at my sister-in-law's workplace to pick up my new MedicAlert bracelets that I had commissioned her to make for me.
And they are beauts! 
I asked for the bracelets and she went the usual extra mile and made matching earrings.  Of course, when she showed people at her work what she had done, she received orders ("Oh, I need a set for my daughter!") so these will serve as the prototypes for an additional line to her already wide offering of interesting jewelry pieces.  She and her husband can create just about anything we dream up.
It'll be interesting to see what kind of reaction I get from the public now that I will be wearing one of these (most days it will be the black one) every day.  Perhaps I should carry a supply of her business cards with me.

No comments: