Sunday, October 24, 2010

We've got insulation ...

Oh my sanctuary is just moving right along now.
Insulation man arrived at 9:00am yesterday morning, along with an assistant.
And by 11:15am, this is what my sanctuary looked like:
They were gone by 1:15pm, the room all cleaned up and fully insulated.
Monday morning, the building inspector is supposed to be here by 8:00am to give the go-ahead for work to proceed beyond this point.  (He best not be late either because we have to leave to go into the big city for a 9:30am appointment about our hearing aids.)
Then we really start to see progress as the drywall is put in place, followed by the floor -- all of which should happen by the end of the week (after which the builder will take a week off for the hunt.)
As for my status, once again I'm up at 3:30am because I'm slept out as a result of my having gone to bed at 7:30pm last night.  It's a vicious cycle I've gotten myself into again -- I can't stay awake in the evening because my hips won't let me get any restful sleep during the night.  I haven't yet learned the art of napping during the day ... 

No comments: