Thursday, October 7, 2010

View from my deck

Had to rename this series because the photos are best taken from my deck now, and once they break through the wall, I'll have to start taking shots of the interior as it is completed.
The boys wanted to get the roof on before the rain started.
They arrived before 8:00am yesterday, and got to work diligently.
By 9:00am, the trusses were well on their way to being completed:
I tell you, this crew (of two men), really knows how to work!
But an hour and a half later, the rain started.
So by 10:30am, the site had to be protected from the elements -- again.
And here it sits, waiting for the rain to stop so they can resume work.
Builder man just called to say that they probably won't show up today because he doesn't want to take the cover off with weather conditions as they are (it's still raining where he is).  It's really iffy at the moment.
According to my little chickadee, if they have to wait for the rain to stop, my sanctuary might never get completed because, in her opinion, that isn't going to happen -- the stupid rain just keeps on coming.
Sure hope I have this sanctuary by Christmas time!

No comments: