Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Very Quick Update

I AM ALIVE so please, my readers, don't be panicked at the lack of postings.
Our router suffered a fatal blow on Sunday morning so our household is without its wireless network and we are depending on sharing one computer which happens to reside in the office.
That office is downstairs and I don't come down here often (it's too cold right now while I am on the mend).
In any event, I am resting and trying to build my strength back, which is happening all too slowly to suit me.
My doctor will be calling me at 7:00am this morning to advise me as to how to proceed from here (I sent him a three-page missive yesterday detailing what I've been through in his absence and explaining that I've been reluctant to bring any new players into my health care plan for reasons that should be clear to anyone who knows my history).
I will post here again at next opportunity.
And yes, we will get a new router and get our wireless setup back and running as quickly as the resident nerd is back on her feet.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Please keep us up to date. I am very worried about you.

C. Bonnie Fowler said...

Thank you for your concern Christine. I am about to post an update now. It is somewhat dis/encouraging, but not altogether the end of the world. It will improve.
Love, Bonnie