Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy Birthday to MOI!

Finally, it's my birthday.
I've been on a countdown since the first of August, just like a little kid.
And now, at last, my day has arrived.
The Ottawa Citizen horrorscope for today reads:  "Birthday Baby:  You are insightful, charming and unique.  You are curious and intelligent."
The National Post reads:  "If Your Birthday is Today:  Singer/actress Whitney Houston (1963-2012) shares your birthday today.  You are convincing and a tower of strength to those around you.  You are courageous and determined once you have set your goals.  You like to be well-prepared and will educate yourself for any endeavour.  (You do your homework.)  You are also a giving, generous person.  Work hard to build or construct something this year because your rewards will soon follow."
I will leave it to others to assess its accuracy.
Lots to do today too.
Have to pack so we're ready to leave bright and early tomorrow morning to head off for Toronto to cheer on my beloved Blue Jays.  (They are so far out of contention that it won't matter but we are not just fair weather fans ...)
My Angel and her husband and son are joining us for dinner this evening and I am so looking forward to seeing them.
And of course, it's Thursday today so at 1:00pm, my massage therapist will arrive to do her magic, leaving me in a perfectly mellow mood to participate in that birthday dinner.
Life is good!

No comments: