Thursday, October 25, 2012

Aaaaah, it's Thursday!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Thursdays?
This is my massage day and I soooo look forward to it.
I spend the morning lolling about in my jammies (although I do get on that bike for 30 minutes, and I most certainly do my stretches and exercises).
At around noon I jump in the shower to get all spiffed up and ready for my therapist.
She always arrives promptly at 1:00pm (today will be 1:30pm), sets up the table and converts my sanctuary to a private treatment room for an hour.
When she leaves, I get dressed and relocate to the living room, where I relax for the rest of the day, allowing my body to retain maximum benefit from the massage.  Sometimes, I nod off before dinner.
The therapy always leaves me in a very mellow state.
Thursday is truly a wonderful day in my world!

No comments: