Monday, November 15, 2010

We're almost there ...

Builder man's ears must have been ringing all week-end.
He and his assistant arrived this morning gung-ho to get that floor installed today.
They worked like beavers all day long.
And the floor got installed.
It is gorgeous!
Tomorrow, they'll be back to install the baseboards and to finish putting the trim on the windows and doors.
And painter man will be back to do the touch-ups and repaint the pantry door.
The electrician will be in tomorrow as well to do his thing.
Heater man will be here some time this week to hook up the ducts that sit in wait to be attached to the house system.
I'll be in the big city tomorrow, spending money and picking up stuff I bought last week -- and visiting my physiotherapist.
Once heater man has been here, I believe we can call for our final inspection (the room must be in "take occupancy" state).
With any luck, I'll be moving into my sanctuary by week's end.
I can only hope.

No comments: