Monday, November 22, 2010

I am sooooooooo tired

This moving really sucks -- big time.
I mean, I am soooooooo glad I'm not moving a house because all I've done is relocate half a room from one level of the house to another -- and it's a nightmare.
The domino effect is unbelievable!
I can't unpack until the shelves are in place ...
The shelves can't be put in place until they are altered ...
Some shelves need to be painted ...
They can't be painted until I'm not here ...
I've managed to unpack the files that go into the file cabinet.
Everything else must wait for something.
The satellite wiring isn't quite right (not sure which connection is wrong ...)
My internet connection is working but the signal is low so therefore very slow (not sure which connection isn't quite right ...)
I have phones but all the lines are the fax line (someone is coming to fix that ...)
Other than that, things are moving along.
Eventually, my sanctuary will be ready and I will post photos of the fully functional room.
Right now though, I have to go to bed because I've been up since 1:30am and I am tired.
G'night.

No comments: