Monday, November 8, 2010

Pain, Pain, GO AWAY ...

... and don't come back another day, PLEASE.
I am oh so tired of this latest inflammation.
Last night was just horrid!
Both hips are screaming, preventing me from getting any rest.
And this morning, my hands are burning again.
What the hell is going on?
Why, oh why, am I staying so inflamed I wonder?
I can only assume that the varathane continues to offgass, a full five days after its application.
Which leads to the question:  How long will it really be before I will be able to tolerate my new sanctuary?
It's going to be primed and painted this week.
The new floor will likely be installed this week, as will the trim.
And the trim still needs more varathaning.
I'm moving out for three days, but will that really be enough?
The idea of being away for even that long is causing me some distress, although I've managed to book appointments to help occupy the days.
And I am looking forward to the special time with MLC, Pauple and MBB.
However, I hate to be away from home, I really do.
My once-a-month overnight visits to the city are sufficient for me, and I enjoy those excursions.
But this imposed absence is going to be hard enough on me without my having to endure all this extra pain at the same time.
What came first, the chicken or the egg?

No comments: