Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh So Tired ...

Yes, that's what I am this evening ... oh so tired.
Today was "physio day," as it's come to be known.  That means I had to make the round trip to the big city.
It was a rather quick trip today too.
I went directly to my physio appointment, during which my physiotherapist expressed her absolute delight with my findings about the compression garments.  She is so pleased to have the information so that she can confidently make recommendations to other clients. (I told her I'd send her a bill. I am, after all, a researcher!)
When I finished there, I picked up my little chickadee at work since I was going to her place anyway to borrow my sewing machine (I prefer to leave it at her place -- if it lives here, John keeps finding "projects" for me to do).  En route to her place, we made a stop to pick up a prescription (my beautiful boy is sick with strep throat -- poor baby!).
Then I came home.
So I really didn't linger at all.
But once I got home, I was finished.
Done like dinner!
Just sooooooooooooo tired.
All I wanted to do was go to bed.
Which, since we have now had our dinner, I think I will do.
It's early, I know, but that's never stopped me before.
So I see no reason for it to stop me now.
Tomorrow is a day of rest (sort of).
Good night everyone.

No comments: