Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A post about nothing ...

That's right.
I have nothing in particular to talk about today, so this post is about nothing.
Yesterday, I went into the big city for my physio appointment.
And we taped my hips again, this time placing the tape in a more anterior position than was used last week (my physiotherapist agreed with my feeling that the tape was just a tad too far back last week, hence my lack of benefit).
The taping seems to be working more like it should this time.
Following that session, I stopped at a friend's place to take care of a few loose ends with her income tax return and my little chickadee stopped in to show us her new hairdo.
After I dropped my little chickadee off at her home, I headed back home myself (arriving here at 4:30 pm).
That made for a very long day for me, since I had been up since 4:00am.
So once again, I didn't see the 3rd inning of my ballgame last night.
And again today, I've been up since 4:30am.
Here we go again.
Another long day to look forward to.
John has appointments this morning that will keep him out of my hair so I'll use that time to work on getting his computers ready for the new system that should be arriving early next week (lots of clean-up, moving of data around, installing of software etc -- he has a complicated set-up).
One of these days, I'll have time to devote to my interests.
I just know I will.

No comments: