Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Quick Update

I have to be quick about this posting.
I'm heading into Ottawa (finally, a much-needed physio treatment).
Picking my little chickadee up at her work and we'll run some errands before picking my beautiful boy up at his daycare.
Then we'll go to my hairdresser's place so I can get my hair cut again (woo hoo -- not like it needs it much).  I'm at the stage where I call myself "a bush."  My hair is so baby fine, that it flies all over the place when it isn't kept in check.  So I like to try to keep in under control as much as I can (which isn't much since I swear I am the world's worst with any hair-related implement).  This appointment is only one week off my normal rotation and you'd think I was a month late.  Unbelievable!
Since it will be dark by then of course, I stay overnight at my little chickadee's and we get to have a nice visit, which is always a highlight of my month.
Tomorrow morning, I'll meet a good friend for breakfast (which will last until late morning, because we have a lot to catch up on).
Then I'll head home and I'll stop for groceries en route.
So some time mid-day tomorrow, I'll get back from this excursion.
Don't look for another update on here before some time on Friday.
Perhaps by then, I might even have something interesting to talk about.

No comments: