Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

The start of a new year.
Things can only get better, right?
I ended 2009 sick.
Sick, sick, sick, I tell you.
So 2010 has to get better.
I'm sure whatever I have is just a bug of some sort.
After experiencing about 30 hours of extreme chills, nausea, loose you-know-what etc, this morning I've got the sweats from very little exertion and I'm very weak.
Obviously, I've picked up something and I have to wait it out.
Which is exactly what I plan to do.
Luckily, I received a few good books for Christmas (one of which I've already finished) so I'll just curl up and read until I start to feel better.
I have nothing on my agenda until January 7th so there's lots of days to rest.
Which is what I'm on my way to do again.
Later.


Note to the person in Indianapolis who was directed to this blog after doing a google search for Dorothy Mae Sharpe:  If you want information about my mother, please do contact me by e-mail.

No comments: