Monday, June 1, 2009

A New Beginning?

A new month; a new start.
I've started the increased dosage of the new pain med -- with significant improvement overall. Quite remarkable really. It would seem I'm tolerating the higher dose much better than I was the lower dose.
Our dinner party yesterday was a hit; I found it long and tiring but that's par for the course. I enjoyed the day nevertheless; it's always nice to see good friends and family. The food was good (so I was told) and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. My problem is, once there are eight people in the room, that's just too many people -- you can't really visit with anyone. I guess I'm just a one-on-one kind of gal!
I did my 15 minutes on the bicycle this morning -- wow was that a struggle! But I persevered and I did it. Tomorrow I'll do 10 minutes. In about two weeks' time, I'll introduce walking on the short day and see how that goes.

No comments: