Monday, June 8, 2009

My Apologies to my Fanbase ...

I must apologize for my failure to post. Apparently I have difficulty visiting my computer on a daily basis. Well, that's not really true -- I do check my e-mail each morning; and I check my bank account(s) each morning. Never miss. I just don't always have time to visit this site every morning. And then, once I get home from a day of activity I am too pooped to 'pute. So please forgive me; I promise I will try to do better.
Anyway, I did my 15 minutes on the exercise bicycle yesterday without wearing my TENs machine. Wow, was that ever a mistake; I paid the price big time let me tell you. By late afternoon, I was seriously dragging bottom. I couldn't walk the length of my living room without great difficulty; my legs just wouldn't work. My jet-massage tub was an especially welcome treat last night.
Today, I had to go back into Ottawa for another physiotherapy appointment and it was quite a bit earlier than usual so my morning routine was a little disrupted. John came with me because we had to go back to the hearing aid place. One of his brand new hearing aids is broken and had to be sent back for repair -- what a pain in the butt! We stopped in Carleton Place on our way home to do a few errands. By the time I was half way through the store, my leg was in agony -- and this was after a physio session! So I'm guessing that I still haven't hit the proper dosage of this new pain med.
Before coming home, we decided it would be prudent to check out a new restaurant in the area so we stopped and had lunch. The place passed -- good food at reasonable prices. Good to know there is a place we like nearby for when neither of us feels like putting a meal together!

No comments: