Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another Difficult Night Again

Last night was difficult and long again. I don't know what the scoop is here -- one good night; one bad maybe? Beats me. All I know is once again, I was awake every hour or so, trying to find a comfortable place to put my legs. And my hips were burning! I don't recall having done anything too onerous yesterday to account for the difficulty.
In any event, when I woke this morning I had, and continue to have, a very stiff neck. So obviously, I slept in a weird position. I was also a lot stiffer and sorer than I have been the past few mornings; that tells me that I didn't sleep very well last night. I'm quite drowsy today too.
Oh well, in spite of it all, I still managed to do my 10 minutes on the bicycle. I absolutely don't want to suffer a setback on my exercise program.
I will not be posting tomorrow because I have to leave here by 9:00am to go into Ottawa for a couple of appointments. I will then be having lunch with a good friend whom I haven't seen in over ten years. Then I'm staying overnight at my daughter's place again (woo hoo I get to see my favourite boy again) in order to make my early morning appointment with my doctor on Thursday.

No comments: