Friday, June 5, 2009

More Changes Again

Well, I saw my doctor yesterday and he's made further changes to my medication again. He feels that I can get more pain relief at night than I have been getting so as of yesterday, I am taking slightly more at bedtime than I take in the morning. If this doesn't work, I am to double both doses. Time will tell.
Today was my first day waking up after having taken the higher dose at bedtime, so I can't really assess its efficacy yet. I'll reserve judgement for a few days. I had crashed really early last night because I for some reason was dog tired again once I got home from the city. Perhaps that will be par for the course -- I'll have to start watching for a pattern.
I managed to do my 15 minutes on the exercise bicycle today, after having missed the two previous days. Interestingly, I actually did miss the two previous days. Surprising how quickly one can get used to a routine, isn't it?
This afternoon, we went back into Ottawa so John could visit a camera store downtown before we went to pick up his new hearing aids. He's fairly sure one of them is not working right so it might have to go back, which is always a pain in the you-know-what.
It seems to have been a rather busy week, with several trips to Ottawa, or at least a lot of time spent in Ottawa. I think I'll spend the next couple of days at home, doing very little. Just resting up. I need to recoup; life has been too busy for me this past little while.

No comments: