Monday, June 22, 2009

Progress is sooooooooo slow!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm somewhat of an impatient person? I want results now!
  • I no longer have pain as I sit around my home doing nothing.
  • I no longer have pain as I go about my "chores" within my home, such as doing laundry, or cooking a meal, or baking something scrumptious just because ...
  • I no longer have pain as a result of preparing for and then having a small dinner party.
  • I no longer have pain when I go out for an evening with my husband.

In a nutshell, I no longer have pain doing a lot of the stuff that used to cause me great bouts of agony. What is my complaint, you ask?

I still have serious pain under any of the above conditions if I walk too much. The problem is, I can't define "too much" -- I don't know when the threshold is reached: some days it's 15 minutes; others it's only five minutes. All I know is, I still cannot walk any great distance without inducing great pain in my hips -- especially the right hip. So my question is, if this stuff is working so well to alleviate my pain, why can't it alleviate ALL my pain?

These new meds are obviously working, but I want miracles. After all, I've suffered with this nonsense quite long enough thank you very much. Now that there has been offered up a hint of relief that is actually working, I want total and complete relief. Isn't that just a natural human response?

No comments: